Using Office 365 and SharePoint?
• Want to make it work better for your business?
• Migrating to a new data centre, cloud or servers?
• Do you need to back up your data in Office 365?
• Need training?
Diaxion now has the services to help you do this.
We recently completed a migration of a SharePoint environment and supporting systems from an infrastructure in Sydney to a Data Centre in Melbourne.
After an initial discovery to learn the setup of the infrastructure and the relationship between the various technologies in the environment Diaxion worked alongside the clients’ migration team to ensure a successful migration of its infrastructure.
The engagement included the following phases:
• Identify business needs – determine business goals and objects through a series of onsite workshops.
• Create a solution roadmap – define the best path for reaching the business goals.
• The Planning phase – finalise all documentation related to the migration so a clear direction is understood
• The Testing phase – migrating the required assets over to the destination Data Center and checking functionality is operational
• The Migration phase – scheduling the transfer of production infrastructure assets to the destination Data Center and bringing the various services back online.
• The Support phase – will ensure the assets are managed and kept running at an optimal state until they are decommissioned at end of life.