Are you moving to a software defined data centre?
Are you embracing a DevOps culture?
What should it encompass?
What would be your definition?
What business value does it deliver?
Are you ready to make the people and process changes needed?
DevOps is a cultural and process way of delivering business outcomes. It focusses on the business value stream enabled by IT – Delivering business requirements into operating services. This means working as a collaborative team!
DevOps takes many cues from Lean including creating flow, reducing waste, measurement, customer value and continuous improvement
Implementing DevOps requires a number of common pre-requisites and then a choice implementation approaches.
Common pre-requisites, this should be done iteratively
- • Define the strategy
- o Separate the problem exploration and understanding, from solution options
- o Understand and document drivers
- o Understand and document challenges/issues
- o Define success factors and measures
- o Define the value stream
- o Identify priorities – short, medium and long term
- • Define the approach to implementation
- o Choose approach
- o Identify roadmap
- o Link priorities to roadmap
Diaxion is able to answer all the above questions, work with you to define a strategy and then help you find the right implementation method.